Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Day Two After Chemo

Good morning friends and family!

Last night was good and I rested well. Today is going good. I'm experiencing a few hot flashes, but they are tolerable.

This morning, I got up and did my usual baking for my daily delivery and Frederick was the delivery guy for the day. Got the kids up and out. For breakfast I juiced a big glass of green juice and ate oatmeal, blueberries walnuts and cinnamon for breakfast. Yummy! I sure missed my butter and brown sugar LOL. Yep, I on a mission to cut out sugar.

Yesterday when I got home I found this package lying by my door. It was a book entitled Healing The Gerson Way. Thank you Gigi! So I'm about to curl up on the couch and read it. I truly think it's all about what we put into our bodies...even when that big fat juicy cheeseburger is calling your name...LOL. Veggie burgers are an option and you can make them taste just as good.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment