Saturday, July 3, 2010

Update

It's been almost 4 months since my diagnosis. I have had numerous test, a change in my eating habits, I've lost a few pounds and I have had genetic and nutritional counseling. Last week I had a follow up visit with the doctor. He really didn't have too much news to make me say "yippee." He said he should have more results in a couple of months when more test are done. It usually takes about 6 to 7 months before you can see the progress the treatment is making. My genetic test did come back negative. I kind of figured it would though. The nutritional counseling was very good and informational. I had a chance to let them know about all the supplements I have included in my treatment plan.

As for me...I feel great! I'm in good spirits and I'm remaining positive through it all. Along this journey, I have the best support system ever! My kids keep me smiling and laughing. I love my family...they have truly been there for me and they are taking good care of me. I never ever have to worry about a ride to my appointments...Kenny & Sham are always ready and willing. Thank yall & I love you much! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment